Friday, April 27, 2007

The Best Ice Cream Ever!!!

There are a lot of great ice creams out there, but I think I have found the brand that tops my list. Ever heard of Emack and Bolio ice cream? http://www.emackandbolios.com/icecream2.htm This has to be the smoothest, creamiest, and richest tasting ice cream I have had. The only problem is there are very few shops in the country.

I ran across this by accident. I took my kids to a museum and they were giving out certificates for free scoops of ice cream to everyone. So, I took the kids over. We had 3 different flavors and tried each others. I loved it so much that I went back to buy my FIL some. The Vanilla Bean is just like many vanilla bean ice creams, but it is so much creamier. The Chocolate Addiction is so rich in flavor, you know they use high quality chocolate. The Butter Pecan is wonderful and what I had was sugar free.

If you are a serious ice cream lover, try them out. You won't be disappointed. It is out of my way, but I try to stop there a couple times a year.

No comments: